Saturday, March 7, 2020

Zelda Title Screens Project

I started a project back in 2001 just after the Oracle games came out. It involved drawing the logo of each Zelda game prominently along with some of the other artwork from the instruction manual and promotional material. But after I hit a few roadblocks I put it aside until the last couple of years, at which point I decided to use Photoshop instead to accomplish my goal. But instead of making a collage of the title and other artwork, I opted instead for just the logos in front of the original Master Sword artwork from A Link to the Past.  

As an interesting twist on my original idea, I also later decided to make "realistic" versions of the title screens, which is a little more difficult with the animated title screens. Anyway, here they are: 


Gamebox Logos:














"Realistic" Title Screens: 


No comments:

Post a Comment